Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: new mystery book covers!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member galadriel789's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978159369100&Catalog=Books&Ntt=the+s tolen+sapphire&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1't http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...et+in+the+hill s&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1 Look at the cool book covers!!! I can't wait to get them next year!!! I wish they had Felicity and Jess's book covers though. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you work on your links? The first one I got the Samantha mystery book, but the next one doesn't work. So I copied and pasted just the portion I thought was the second link and got the School Smarts Planner.

    Thanks! I can't wait to see them!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THanks! they look great [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    THANK YOU for the link!!! I love the mystery books!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEA, Josefina is getting a new book, she is not forgotten... now lets see if Kirsten is getting anything new... and maybe Addy.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ksami's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    447
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wonderful! Thank you!

    I had no idea there was going to be a minute mysteries book! That'll definitely be something to check out. It looks like a historical version of the Mini Mysteries book.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! cannot wait to read the new mystery books!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look great! I can't wait to see Felicity's!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am really excited about the mystery books coming out now that we know what the covers are going to look like! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •